At first glance people are wondering why do a review of the Polaroid Snap Touch vs Polaroid Snap, there isn’t that much of a difference in features. But alas there are, the main question we would like to answer is the extra $70 dollars the additional features of the Polaroid Snap Touch worth it?
Polaroid Snap Touch Camera
Polaroid Snap Touch Camera was released in early this year. And its the latest in the new generation of cameras that the company has released since it revived its camera line after the long hiatus.The Polaroid Snap Touch has some digital features along with its built in Zink printer that prints out 2″x3″ prints using Zip Paper. While not actually film prints like Polaroid original instant film cameras, they do the trick for most people. It comes in six colors – pink, blue, red, black, purple and white
- 2″x3″ Prints made of ZINK® Zero Ink technology for instantly printing photos. When you peel of sheet at the back it exposes a adhesive. Option to print with the Polaroid Classic Border Logo which allows you to stick the photo on surfaces
- 13 Megapixel 1920 x 1080 Digital Photo Resolution. A very high resolution for an Instant Camera
- Micro SD Storage up 128GB
- Self timer & selfie mirror The self timer allows people to take group photos when mounted on a tripod. The selfie mirror help in framing selfie shots
- has 3 filters, black and white, color and vintage sepia
- 3″ LCD Display Screen
Polaroid Snap Instant Camera
The Polaroid Snap Instant Camera The Polaroid Snap is the first in the line to feature a printer that is integrated into the camera that uses Zink Paper technology. It can function as a point and shoot instant Camera, it also has a Micro SD Card that is able to store 32GB. It comes bundled with other basic features like a self timer and 3 color filters. It comes in 4 colors – white, blue, red and black. Polaroid Snap Instant Camera
- Self Printing Camera with 2″x3″ ZINK® Zero Ink technology Film.
- 10 Megapixe; Photo Resolution.
- Micro SD Storage up 32GB
- Self time. The self timer allows people to take group photos when mounted on a tripod.
- Has 3 filters, black and white, color and vintage sepia
Polaroid Snap Touch vs Polaroid Snap
- In terms of looks and style, both cameras feel and look pretty similar. The Snap Touch comes in at 5.1 x 10.2 x 9.1 cm and weighs 390 grams. The Snap comes in at 2.5 x 12 x 7.5 cm ; 213 g. The snap touch is almost twice as heavy as the Snap. The Snap Touch comes in two additional colors – Purple and Pink.
- The Polaroid Snap Touch vs Polaroid Snap use Zink Film Paper. It has reasonable picture quality, but we weren’t impressed by the quality of the prints. Zink paper is about US$15 for a pack of 30 film
- The Polaroid Snap Touch has a LCD Screen, 128GB card vs 32GB Card and Bluetooth. The Snap has 32GB Memoery card and no LCD Screen and Bluetooth
- Price: The Polaroid Snap is US$70 cheaper
You can check out the deals here, also you can check out our discounts in Polaroid Zink Film